Hannah's Peace Corps Adventures

This is for those who know me so that they can keep updated on my adventures in Gambia. Or for anyone whose interested in the babblings of a recent college graduate trying to figure out what to do with her life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Alrighty, so I'm back in GP. I've started working part-time in the clubhouse of the Red Mountain Golf Course, and right now I'm working on my list of items I need wo bring to Gambia. My mom and I have found some long skirts and summer dresses so that I'll be decent while still cool. I don't know what I'm going to do not being able to wear pants for two years. I've never felt especially comfortable in skirts, but these long skirts aren't too bad. I don't want to bring a lot of clothes when I could be bringing stuff like flashlights or things like that. I know I'll be buying most of my stuff there, so it's hard to figure out what I will and won't be able to buy there. I've been trying to do some language studying as well, but I'm also studying for the GRE so I'm trying not to overload my brain. I'm basically just trying to help out and spend time with my family while getting ready, and sometimes it's hard to be in the moment and make good memories when I'm so excited about going to a new place. Ah well. I'll get things figured out eventually. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home